Dear Family & Friends,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a great new year! We had a really fun month celebrating and preparing for Christmas.
We did lots of really fun Christmas traditions including seeing the lights at Temple Square and visting the elves at Gardner Village.
We also had a super fun Christmas Eve party at Uncle Randy & Aunt Melissa's house this year. I finally got to be a king in the Nativity play (normally I have had to be a sheep)! We also got new PJs on Christmas Eve night which is a tradition. This year they were Cars 2 PJs!!
You will be glad to hear that none of us ended up on Santa's naughty list so there was no sign of coal in our stocking on Christmas morning. Santa brought me a blue HERO Factory guy, just what I asked him for!!!
Another really great thing that happened this month is that mom finished up working just before Christmas so now we are going to be home together during the days again. I had fun playing at Little Joshua's house and Peter's house but I like being home with my mommy too.
I like Christmas b'cause um, I nonted for Christmas the blue guy. I like Santa. B'cause he brings me new undies. And I like my blue car because it has a c'trol with it. I like going to Sean's house. And Grandma Pat gave me Mario Kart. I like Mario Kart! I like going to Alex's house. I like flaying Mario Kart. Mario Kart is cool! I like building puzzles. And I like my car. That's all mom.
I hope that you all had a great Christmas as well. This has been a great year for our family and I hope that 2012 is just as good for us all.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment