Dear Family & Friends,
Wow what a month!! I have done so much fun stuff this month that I just have to so much to tell you!!
First, at the beginning of the month we had lots of my moms family in town for the 4th of July and we did lots of fun things like bowling, hiking, parades, fireworks and play play play!!
Wow what a month!! I have done so much fun stuff this month that I just have to so much to tell you!!
First, at the beginning of the month we had lots of my moms family in town for the 4th of July and we did lots of fun things like bowling, hiking, parades, fireworks and play play play!!
Then in the middle of the month we went to Yellowstone with some of daddys family. It was great! We got to go out fishing on a boat, sight see, hiking, all sorts of fun things!! I loved Yellowstone!
Then at the end of the month we went up to the cabin and had a great time. We spent a morning fishing and I caught 2 fish!! Yeah! It was awesome! We also did lots of beautiful 4-wheel trails and explored some great places, even some we hadn't been to before. It was a great weekend.
I have been having a super fun summer and playing a ton with my friends Peter, Joe and Alex. I am quite a social guy and love to play with friends. I love to play with my brothers too. They are fun!
I hope that you are all doing well. Hope to hear from you soon!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment