Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! How are you? I am doing well. No real major milestones to report this month. I have officially entered the "clinging to mommy stage". When we go to the gym in the morning I used to just go and play in the playroom no problem but now as soon as mom puts me down I fall on my face and wail! :( I stop shortly after but I still have to put on my "don't leave me mommy" act. I also shy away from other people who try to hold me if mommy is around. And if mommy isn't picking me up when I want her to I just bury my head in her legs until she gives in and picks me up. I am pretty cute so it usually works. :)

We celebrated Father's Day this month which was great. I am lucky to have the best dad in the world. Even though I am a mommy's boy these days I still "run" to daddy as soon as he comes home and snuggle right into his shoulder. I love my daddy!


I had to endure another ear infection this month and seem to have a cold that never quite goes away. Maybe now that the warm weather has finally arrived I will be able to kick it. We have had quite a nice spring, lots of rain and not too hot. Mommy and daddy have LOVED it!

Believe it or not, we didn't make it up to the cabin at all this month ... what a bummer! It's just been busy or too rainy every weekend. We will have to make up for it the next couple of months.
I hope you are all doing well and still learning new things!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: