In April I got to celebrate my first Easter. I love all the candy that is around for Easter.
And of course, April is my birthday! Yeah! Birthday's are great. I think I am going to like them. I got to eat chocolate cake which I LOVE! And I got lots of presents which are super fun. Presents and cake ... I like it!
I am so close to walking. I can stand on my own for a few seconds and am very seriously contemplating walking on my own. I walk along everything and soon I will just let go and take off. Mommy says then I will be even more of a handful. Mommy has to always put the coloring book basket up on the table when I am in the kitchen because I like to rip the books up. She has to make sure that the bathroom doors are closed because I have discovered how fun it is to unroll toilet paper. I like to dump out cups and bowls of food. I am into EVERYTHING these days. But I am so cute, no one really minds. :)
I have FOUR teeth now. I am small for my age, not quite 20 lbs yet, so I guess I do have some of my mom in me after all even though I am the spitting image of my dad. I am quite a talker ... anyone surprised? I jabber on all the time although not much makes any sense. I am going through that "cling to mommy" stage right now where if I am even a little bit sad I will cry if mommy is not in site. What can I say, I love my mommy!
That is what's going on with me. Hope you are all well.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment